“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.”

Monday, May 30, 2011

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been!



Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I last wrote on my blog. I truly don't know where the time has gone. Well, I do but that's for later and upcoming posts.

I sat today and flipped through my blog - I really did write a lot on here and am proud of some of what I wrote. I could tell you where I sat and wrote each post and what sort of mood I was in. Funny how I never forgot that.

Let me start by telling you that my life has, yet again, taken turns that I did not see coming. Turns that have been for the better and some that have left me heartbroken and bent. However, with each new step I have found myself in I am always reminded that this is a journey to find me. I have been on this journey now for thirty-two years. It's funny how so many women hate to admit their age. Why?? Of all the things in life there are to be ashamed of why would you be ashamed of that? It's a number. It's the time that you've spent trying to do this thing called life! I love being thirty-two. It means that yes, I did survive my teen years without being strangled by my mother and I even survived the dreaded twenties and that time when all you want to do is find your place.

I'm still not 100% positive that I know where I belong yet and maybe that's the whole point. Maybe, just maybe, the point is to always be looking. To never just settle. Maybe I'm supposed to be on this quest and do what I can as much as I can!!

Well, no matter how you want to say it I think I'm finally at a point where I can start writing again and actually have something to say worth writing about. So much has happened I cannot wait to fill you in!

No comments:


FOR ALL PARENTS

Please visit CHILDREN EMPOWERED for VITAL information that could save your child's life!!