“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.”

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Confusionism - More Than A Religion





A few weeks ago I had reported that the company I worked for had suffered financially and may be closing, at this time I started a vigil of prayer. One night I remember very clearly stating "God, I can't do anymore you need to take the wheel and I will just glide along until you put me where I need to be." I verbally stated this and jumped in with both feet hoping and praying for the best. Little did I know that my mother, father, grandmother, my boss and his family were all praying the same thing. Low and behold we had a million dollar day today!! God works in mysterious and ever changing ways. He lets you taste the lows so the highs seem so much sweeter. Never doubt your existence on this Earth, even if you have no plan he has one perfectly mapped out...you just have to take the road of faith sometimes!



I don't remember when I came to this conclusion or if there was a moment when I knew I was "born again" (a term that for personal reasons really bothers me - was your first birth such a wonderful experience that you really want to go through it again?) but somewhere between hardships and questions of my own existence it occurred. I remember a moment when I thought for some reason that I felt God or an angel...but then again I was being choked by my ex..it may have just been lack of oxygen. It's funny how that happens. It brings up more questions than answers in a lot of ways. The tunnel with a light that so many people experience...is it nothing more than our brain closing down? It is such a great adventure yet so many people fear it. I don't...not anymore. I used to fear dying now I realize that death is nothing more than an extension of life. Maybe that explains my obsessions with ghosts...if proven they are nothing more than assurance that what I think is fact. I don't think this is it. I don't think this is the first time I have been on this Earth or that it will be my last trip around (I have way too much to learn yet)! I am a Christian, I believe that Jesus was a savior, but so much of my daily beliefs lean more toward Buddhism or Hinduism. Maybe I am just confused. There you go, if someone asks me my religion I am going to say Confusionism.


1 comment:

Steven said...

Your Blog make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!!!!


Steven


FOR ALL PARENTS

Please visit CHILDREN EMPOWERED for VITAL information that could save your child's life!!