“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.”

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Taking the Plunge


So I have decided to take the plunge and write the novel that has been bouncing around in my head for months now. I have sent the synopsis to several publishers and have had two letters of interest so far. I am hoping this becomes a full time job but would love just to see my own book. Please wish me luck and look for the chapters and sneak peaks here! I will bring them to you as soon as I can get them written out! My writing style will be quite a bit the same throughout the book...the way I talk is how the characters will talk as well. Please feel free to critique my writing style..and the content if you so choose...but I think that my older stuff is better so please scroll through my archives! Thanks for all your time...and just so you know the music can be turned off by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on the "pause" button...just so no one get annoyed while reading!!

3 comments:

Steven said...

Hello Angela.I am quite envious,you are taking the plunge and going for your artistic dream.I think you're a great writer!! I hope you don't forget to blog once you become famous!

God Bless

Angela said...

Steven, Thank you very much for your encouragement. I hope this takes off, for a single parent, full time writing is a dream come true!! I have been writing since I was around 9 so it is by far my biggest passion. In high school I was voted "Most Likely To Write The Next Great American Novel" lets hope that comes true!!

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

I just followed a link to your blog from the blogger's help page and wanted to tell you that I really like your posts. It's good writing.

The book thing confused me though. Have you started writing anything yet? If so, I would suggest you offer a link right in this post. I didn't take the time to go back through older stuff (just read the front page) and I figure others might well not either. Not until you get them hooked. Good luck!


FOR ALL PARENTS

Please visit CHILDREN EMPOWERED for VITAL information that could save your child's life!!